Author: By Michelle Por
Recipe type: Main
This wonderful Tostada recipe will give you a chance to have something other than tacos. Easy to make!
- 1# Ground Beef
- ½ Small Onion Diced
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Large Can of Refried Beans
- Medium Size Jar of Pace Picante Sauce (not chunky!!)
- Small Can of Green Chilies
- Corn Tortillas
- oil-enough to fry however many tortillas you need.
- Sour Cream
- Black Olives etc.
- Brown the hamburger and half small onion diced.
- Season with garlic salt, black pepper.
- When done add:
- the refried beans
- the whole jar of Medium Pace Picante
- and the small green chiles
- Cook Corn Tortillas, deep fry them til crispy obviously.
- Then top your corn tortillas with sauce above, add whatever you want, cheese,
- sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, onion, lettuce, etc
If your cheese is already shredded, black olives already chopped prep time will include cook time.